ASO Low-Current Sensors from NK Technologies are specialised current operated switches which combine an ultra-sensitive current transformer and signal conditioning electronics into a single package for sensing AC current from 3-350mA.
Useful for signal or lamp status monitoring, detecting minute fault currents or fan proving, the ASO features solid-state outputs and jumper-selectable ranges, which make it a versatile choice for low-current status indicating applications.
- Fan Monitoring
- Fan status in heating and drying applications
- Identify lamp outages or other malfunctions through changes in current consumption
- Fractional HP Motors
- Ideal for monitoring small motors used in critical applications; for example, fan-proving on a crucial cooling fan
- Fault current sensing
- Detects low levels of current resulting from fault conditions.
- Wide range of output options
- Dependable, solid state switch N.O. or N.C. contacts rated at 240VAC or 30VDC
- Compatible with standard automation controllers.
- Isolated inputs and outputs:
- Inductive sensing eliminates insertion loads on monitored circuit, effectively isolating it from unit
- Isolated outputs simplify wiring and enhance safety.
- Adjustable Setpoint’s:
Setpoints are field adjustable from 3mA to 350mA, speeding installation and allowing for tailored applications. UL, CUL and CE approval accepted worldwide.
The ASO Low-Current Sensors are available from Sensit.