The CS Series mini current switch monitors line current for electrical loads such as pumps, conveyors, lighting, heaters or fans and closes the output contacts when the trip point is exceeded. The CS-GnG-100 has a factory set trip point of 0.5 Amps to provide Go/No Go status operation.
The CS-610-75 has a trip setpoint that is adjustable between 0.75 to 75 Amps by rotating the adjustment knob. The sensor requires no external power as it is totally powered by induction from the AC line being monitored. The switch output is normally open and when the input current exceeds the trip setpoint the switch closes to provide an on/off digital signal to the controller.
- Auto-ranging eliminates lost jumpers
- Self-powered and no insertion loss
- True digital switching and no leakage
- Small compact size
- Fixed or field adjustable models
- Input / Output isolation via current transformer
- Solid-state reliability
- Solid, reliable mounting method