The CS-6XX-XX series of mini current sensors monitor line current for electrical loads such as pumps, conveyors, machine tools or fans and provide an output of 4-20 mA, 0-5 Vdc or 0-10 Vdc (Model specific) to represent the load current.
The CD-650 & CS-651 series require no external power supply as they are totally powered by induction from the AC line being monitored. The CS-652 series is loop-powered and require an external 15-30 Vdc power supply.
- No field adjustment necessary, factory calibrated
- 0-5 Vdc, 0-10 Vdc or 4-20mA models
- Average measurement is equivalent to True RMS for pure sine waves
- Input / Output isolation via current transformer
- Solid-state reliability
- Small compact size
- Solid, reliable mounting method